Irritable Bowel Syndrome Ayurveda Treatment Pack | Beneficial in Constipation, Diarrhea, Abdominal Pain & Food Intolerance
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Sangrahni Roga) is one of the common diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The exact cause of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is unknown, and multiple factors can be responsible for it. Based on clinical presentation, IBS can be correlated in Ayurveda with Sangrahni Roga. Sangrahni is the place where digestion and absorption take place. The small intestine is correlated with the collectible Sangrahni. But due to Mandaagni( Weak digestive power), food is not digested properly, which leads to Aav dosha. In IBS, there is a change in stool, chronic diarrhea, constipation, abdominal cramps, and bloating.
Causes of IBS:
Several factors, including changes in the gastrointestinal tract, including food intolerance, abnormal nervous system signaling, and hypersensitivity to pain, are known to cause irritable bowel syndrome.
Some common causes of IBS include:
- The slow movement of the colon causes painful spasms
- Abnormal levels of serotonin in the colon cause irregular motility and bowel movements
- Mild celiac disease that leads to the development of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms
Symptoms of IBS:
Some of the most common symptoms are:
- A lot of gas or bloating in the abdomen
- Harder or looser stools than usual
- Abdominal pain and cramping, usually in the lower abdomen that is likely to worsen after a meal and improve after a bowel movement
- Sudden urge to defecate with abdominal cramps
- Persistent constipation and a changing pattern of diarrhea
- mucus discharge from the rectum
- Food intolerance
Herbal Remedies for Irritable Bowel Syndrome Ayurveda Treatment:
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Ayurveda treatment involves restoring the function of the digestive system and the elimination of accumulated toxins. Since stress and anxiety are significant because of this disorder, an essential line of treatment in Ayurveda works on both digestion and the mind.
DAD AYURVEDA provides the best herbal treatment to manage IBS naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert DAD Ayurveda has developed safe Ayurveda Medicine for IBS treatment after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
This Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our DAAD Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.
|Make a decoction of Live-Care and drink 30 ml thrice a day after meals.
|Sumedha Brain Boost Tea
|Make a decoction twice a day in the morning and evening and drink it hot.
|Ulcer care *2
|Make a decoction of half a teaspoon of ulcer care tea in a glass of milk or water and drink it twice a day.
Note: Instructions on a diet, diet, restrictions, method of use, and precautions are given on the packaging.
- Eat light, healthy, nutritious food, seasonal fresh fruits, and salads only.
- Drink plenty of water, and drink fresh homemade juices.
- Exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve the quality of your sleep.
- Reduce or avoid excessively spicy, salty, pickle, oily, or sweet food.
- Reduce your intake of excess tea, coffee, soft drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid addiction, if any.
In our formulation, we have used fresh herbs in the proper quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Made using highly concentrated pure and standardized fresh herbal
- Products formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda practitioners.
- No artificial colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents were added.
- Efficacy has been tested during clinical trials.
- In our clinical practice since 2002
- GMP certified and FSSAI, USFDA registered manufacturing unit.
- The product is manufactured at the KVIC Sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Government of India).
By Courier / Post / Speed Post
Within 3-7 days from the date of order, there may be a delay due to official holidays and bad weather.
You can buy it online by doing payments through Bank Account, Net banking, debit card, or credit card.
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post / Delivery, DHL, or FedEx
For regular free health camp updates, please follow our Social Pages
Note: To get complete instructions kindly call DAD Ayurveda Doctors at +917676808977 mobile number.