Job Description for Ayurvedic Doctors (Online & Offline OPD)
We are Disha Arogya Dham (DAD Ayurveda Naturopathy Chikitsalya) We are pleased to inform you that we are interested in hiring a full-time Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Practitioner to join our healthcare unit.
As an Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Practitioner, you are responsible for treating the patients holistically with traditional Ayurveda, Naturopathy, medicine. You are also responsible for balancing the body, mind, and spirit as well as promoting a good lifestyle. You will be using various massage techniques and procedures during consultations when required.
To succeed in this job role, you should hold a certification and training as an Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Practitioner. You should be building a friendly connection with the patients. You should be explaining to the patient all the advantages of the treatments. Preparing documentation and maintaining the same for future reference is a necessary task.
You should possess an extraordinary ability to communicate with patients in a calm manner. You should have amazing diagnostic and problem-solving abilities. In addition to this, you should have amazing counseling skills and the ability to manage multiple clients at a time efficiently. You should be willing to start consulting right from day one.
If you think you are the right person for this position, apply for this role right now. We look forward to working with you.
- Providing consultation to the patients as per the appointment schedules.
- Understanding patient health issues and prescribing necessary medications and treatments if required.
- Advising screening and scanning if necessary.
- Answering queries of the patients.
- Explaining the treatments provided to them and their benefits.
- Offering ayurvedic massages to the clients.
- Maintaining the inventory level and restocking the products as required.
- Ensuring the client is fully informed about the treatment.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction and customer excellence through services provided.
- Assigning tasks to fellow Practitioners and other team members.
- Maintaining documentation after completion of treatments.
- Bachelor or Doctorate degree in Ayurveda, Naturopathy, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as an Ayurvedic Practitioner, Ayurvedic Massage Therapist, or a similar position in the Healthcare field.
- Private practice as an Ayurvedic Practitioner is mandatory.
- Formal training from the Disha Arogya Dham (DAD AYURVEDA) for 500 hours.
- Sound judgment skills.
- Patient and calm individual.
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Phenomenal management skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Good counseling skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making skills.
DAD Ayurveda is currently seeking a skilled and passionate Ayurveda Naturopathy Doctor to join our team. As an Ayurveda Naturopathy Doctor, you will have the opportunity to provide comprehensive healthcare services using the principles of Ayurveda and naturopathy.
If you are a dedicated Ayurveda Naturopathy Doctor looking for a rewarding career in a renowned Ayurvedic center, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and help promote holistic wellness through Ayurvedic and naturopathic practices. Apply now!