Beneficial in urinating, blood in urine, stiffness, and frequent pain
It may be the most common health problem in men over the age of 55 to 60. The prostate gland performs a reproductive function as it secretes seminal fluid that helps nourish and transport the sperm coming from the testicles. The fluid then accumulates in the seminal vesicles.
The gland itself surrounds the urethra, which is the tube that carries urine out of the bladder through the tip of the penis. As the prostate becomes more prominent, it can put pressure on the urethra. This narrowing of the urethra can cause trouble urinating for some men with prostate enlargement.
Causes of Prostate Enlargement:
- The prostate becomes more prominent due to an increase in the number of cells (hyperplasia).
- The prostate gland, usually about the size and shape of a walnut, wraps around the urethra, between the pubic bone and the rectum, and below the bladder. In the early stages of prostate enlargement, the bladder muscle thickens and contracts more forcefully to force urine through the urethra. As a result, the bladder muscle may become more sensitive, leading to a more frequent and sudden need to urinate.
Symptoms of Prostate Enlargement:
- Difficulty starting urination
- A sense of not fully emptying the bladder
- Leaking of urine
- Blood in urine
DAD Ayurveda, provide the best treatment for prostate enlargement naturally without any side effects. Our medical expert, DAD Ayurveda has developed 100% safe Ayurveda medicines to cure prostate enlargement problems after long clinical trials and research work.
|Prostate Enlargement Pack is for 30 days only, After 30 days our DAD Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.
|Eat one spoon of Prosto care powder + four spoons of castor oil and drink warm milk from above.
|Make a decoction of Live-Care and drink 30 ml thrice a day after meals.
|Sumedha Brain Boost Tea
|Make a decoction twice a day in the morning and evening and drink it hot.
|Ulcer Care Tea
|Boil half a teaspoon of ulcer care tea in a glass of milk and drink it.
Note: Instructions on a diet, diet, restrictions, method of use, and precautions are given on the packaging.
- Eat light, healthy, nutritious food, seasonal fresh fruits, and salads only.
- Drink plenty of water, and drink fresh homemade juices.
- Exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve the quality of your sleep.
- Reduce or avoid excessively spicy, salty, pickle, oily, and sweet food.
- Reduce your intake of excess tea, coffee, soft drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid addiction, if any.
In our formulation, we have used fresh herbs in the proper quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Made using highly concentrated pure and standardized fresh herbal
- Products formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda practitioners.
- No artificial colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents were added.
- Efficacy has been tested during clinical trials.
- In our clinical practice since 2002
- GMP certified and FSSAI, USFDA registered manufacturing unit.
- The product is manufactured at the KVIC Sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Government of India).
By Courier / Post / Speed Post
Within 3-7 days from the date of order, there may be a delay due to official holidays and bad weather.
You can buy it online by doing payments through Bank Account, Net banking, debit card, or credit card.
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post / Delivery, DHL, or FedEx
For regular free health camp updates, please follow our Social Pages
Note: To get complete instructions kindly call DAD Ayurveda Doctors at +917676808977 mobile number.