Ayurveda and Naturopathy Clinical Training Program
Ayurveda And Naturopathy Clinical Training Program
DAD Ayurveda and Naturopathy offers an Ayurveda & Naturopathy clinical training program (Ayurveda & Naturopathy Course) for the person or ayurvedic doctor/Health professional, who wants to learn the basic principle of Ayurveda & Naturopathy. Ayurveda & Naturopathy’s clinical training program is a skill development program with the primary focus on the way how we can stay healthy and how we can treat a lifestyle-related disorder or chronic disease. It’s a complete practical training in Ayurveda & Naturopathy, especially for fresher ayurvedic doctors, Naturopath, Yoga Instructors, or any individual.
Main objectives of the Training Program – Ayurveda & Naturopathy Course:
- The main objective of the clinical program (Ayurveda & Naturopathy Course) is to strengthen the clinical skills of Ayurvedic Graduates and any individual who wants to stay healthy by adopting Ayurveda & Naturopathy.
- To educate with practical knowledge and skills for setup & running of Ayurvedic wellness center successfully.
- To provide in-depth training on monitoring and management of Ayurvedic treatments.
- To build up the confidence of Ayurvedic Graduates while assisting them in promoting Ayurveda & Naturopathy & help them to excel in their respective fields.
- To identify and answer the major challenges during ayurvedic practice.
BAMS Doctors / Internship students / final year students/ Health workers/ B-Pharma/Naturopath/Yoga Instructor or Any individual can apply.
Duration & Timing:
Training Program Duration is for 30 Days
Days: Monday to Friday
Timing: As per the available schedule
Available at all branches in India & Abroad
Fee for Indian Students: ₹25,000 (No Stay or Food Arrangement)
For International Students: $1600 (With Stay & Food Arrangement)