Today I am going to tell you about one of the most dreadful diseases which is “cancer“.
Cancer unbearable painful disease when the thought creates a sense of fear and insecurity about life in people’s minds. They usually think that as they are living a healthy lifestyle, as they do not smoke or as they may have not taken in alcohol ever in their lives they would never suffer from this disease but it’s a disease with which any person who doesn’t have or do all these things can also die with this disease.
Nowadays in India, many deaths are through cancer and it’s increasing day by day. Recently Indian cinema had a very big loss due to the deaths of great personalities like Rishi Kapoor and Irfan Khan and these deaths were also with this hazardous disease cancer.
They were rich enough that they could afford the best treatment from any hospital across the world and both of them had it too then why did they die? Why they were unable to come out of that deadly disease?
Do you know why? I would say yes because they had an intake of alcohol in a great amount which is very injurious to health and they were also not used up to doing exercises and making healthy choices which would have saved their lives.
So, here is the time to learn a good lesson from them that one should avoid all the things which are harmful to our body and should adopt the naturally available things. One should avoid packed salads, uncooked vegetables, junk food, unpasteurized milk, packed food, etc. which is not good for us
We should have less intake of foods and beverages obtained from street food vendors which are the cause of many health hazards and the food also like meat, fish, etc. should be avoided and one should stick to the nutritive Indian food which would help them both in increasing their immunity and to cure with the disease naturally.
Many of the diseases are caused when our immunity is low and to increase the immunity we should live with our nature. Indians are blessed with lots of food items that are cheap and at the very same time beneficial too. Some of the food items which increase our immunity and are good for our
- Garlic:- It is the most powerful anti-cancer spice. When the garlic is crushed, bruised, or chopped it produces a compound called allicin which is a very useful compound.
- Oregano:- It is one of the richest sources of antioxidants among the herbs. It is shown to slow the cancer growth in your body.
- Saffron & Green Tea:- Saffron is the most expensive spice. It has selective toxicity against cancer cells, through inhibition of RNA & DNA synthesis and increasing apoptosis. Crocin has been considered the most important anti-cancer agent of saffron. Green Tea is also good in curing cancer as it is believed to have cancer-fighting properties.
- Cayenne Pepper & Ginger: Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin which is a powerful antioxidant. It can help in weight loss & be toxic to cancer cells. Ginger is an inflammatory spice. It also helps in curing cancer & many other diseases.
- Turmeric: it is known for its powdered yellow color. It is shown to inhibit tumor growth. One thing you should know is that always mix turmeric with Black Pepper and Olive Oil to increase the absorption.
- Cruciferous Vegetables:- Radish, Broccoli, Cauli Flower, Turnip, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, Berries, etc. are some vegetables from the cruciferous family. They slow down the growth of cancer cells & increase the antibodies in your system. By eating all these we can increase our immunity. We suffer from any disease when our immunity is low. So, to increase it we should eat high immunity goods. We should have good food & do exercise too.
In the future, if we want to reduce cancer patients in our country we should now only start feeding our kids with high nutritive and natural vegetarian food. We should enroll our kids in various physical activities and minimize their screen time to not more than one hour in a day and this would help secure their future life.
One another point which is not forgettable is to do yoga or include it in our daily routine. Therapeutic activities like yoga can complement cancer-fighting medical treatment to help heal the body, mind, and spirit amid the cancer battle.
But remember one thing yoga may not cure cancer; it can just help the healing by building physical, mental, and emotional endurance. Yoga works a long way toward the prevention of cancer. But, if you are a cancer survivor or know of one, easy yoga poses can help you or them, encourage resilience and face the hurdle calmly.
CANCER can be prevented, treated, and cured with a slight change in your lifestyle. In the end, I would like to conclude that one should have a healthy diet, be happy and do physical exercises so that he/she can live a healthy and happy life with no such disastrous disease.