What is Allergic Rhinitis and its Treatment?
You might not know the importance of your nose. To understand its importance, what most people need to experience is a cold.
The nose is a sense organ which performs two functions viz. olfaction (sense of smell) and respiration. Due to its direct contact with the external environment, it is exposed to many microorganisms, allergens and pollutants present in the environment.
Allergic rhinitis is an inflammation of the nasal mucosa causing runny/stuffy eyes, throat, ears, sneezing, redness, and itching. It is a common problem in all age groups and is a major cause of hospital visits worldwide.
- It impairs quality of life
- It impairs the ability to perform daily activities.
- It disturbs social life and business productivity
- This results in sleep disturbances and hence cognitive dysfunction from psychological stress.
Causes of allergic rhinitis
Allergic rhinitis occurs when a person comes in contact with allergens such as pollen, animal dander, dust. In some cases, familial inherited genetics and environmental exposures contribute to the development of allergic rhinitis.
According to Ayurveda, the causes of Allergic Rhinitis
- Poor digestion
- Excessive consumption of cold water
- Excessive consumption of heavy, sweet and cold foods
The above reasons lead to disturbances in metabolism and production of toxins. This disturbs the balance of the three pillars of the body namely Vata, Pitta and Kapha and leads to allergic rhinitis. Once a person is presented with a manifestation of allergy, if it is not managed at the right time and if faulty dietary habits are not corrected, the disease enters a chronic stage.
According to it can be related to pathyasaya, which is considered to be the root cause of all diseases of the nose.
Complications: – If the catarrhal disease is not treated on time and neglected, then this disease can occur.
Methods of Healing Through the Purest Form of DAD Ayurveda
- Methods of Healing Through the Purest Form of DAD Ayurveda
Ayurveda treats the root cause of the disease. Therefore it is necessary to improve metabolism, remove toxins and balance the tri-doshas (three pillars).
- Finally, measures to prevent the recurrence of the disease will be advised.
Procedures and internal medications will vary depending on the individual’s physical appearance.
- Since allergic rhinitis is a lifestyle disease, the patient will be advised to improve diet their diet.
We, DAD Ayurveda Multi-specialty Ayurveda Hospital have come up with some exclusive and self-molded techniques to make you disease-free and improve your quality of life.