“Sinusitis Migraine Treatment” Treatment Pack | Beneficial in severe headache, distorted vision, nausea, sensitivity to light and sound
Sinusitis Migraine Treatment Package Disha Arogya Dham carries a completely herbal solution naturally without any side effects. It is a 100% safe DAD Ayurveda formulation developed after long clinical research and trials.
Keywords: symptoms of a migraine, sinusitis headache, migraine headache, causes migraine, migraine help, sinusitis headache symptoms, sinus migraine, migraine treatment in Ayurveda, sinus migraine symptoms
Migraine Treatment Pack
Migraine is usually a severe headache that can last for hours or even days. Sharp or pulsing pain usually begins on the forehead, side of the head, or around the eyes. The headache gradually gets worse. Any movement, activity, bright light, or loud sound seems to hurt more. Dizziness, nausea, and vomiting are common during a migraine.
Migraines are severe, recurring, and painful headaches. They may be preceded or accompanied by sensory warning signs and other symptoms. The extreme pain caused by a migraine can last for hours or even days. Migraine may follow an aura of sensory disturbances followed by a severe headache that often appears on one side of the head.
They affect people between the ages of 15 and 55.
- Some people who experience migraines can identify triggers or factors that cause headaches, such as allergies, light, odors, and stress.
- Some people notice warning symptoms before a migraine headache begins.
- Many people with migraines can prevent a full-blown attack by recognizing and following the warning signs.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) medications can eliminate or reduce pain, and specific medications may help some people with migraines.
- People who have severe seizures can take preventive medicines.
Causes of Migraine:
The most common causes of Migraines include:
- Migraines can be triggered by changes in a woman’s hormones during menopause, menstruation, or pregnancy.
- Chronic stress can trigger migraines
- Some birth control medicines can trigger migraines.
- Addiction to coffee, alcohol, and alcoholic beverages cause migraine.
- Foods that contain food supplements can cause migraines.
- Sleeping late can cause migraines due to changes in sleep patterns.
- Triggers the onset of a migraine, especially with a strong odor.
- Intense physical activities can trigger migraines.
- Migraine can be triggered by a change in the weather.
- Loud sounds can also trigger a migraine in many people.
- Strong sunlight can cause migraines in some people.
- Eating processed foods and salty foods can trigger migraines.
DAD AYURVEDA provides the best migraine treatment naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert DAD Ayurveda has developed 100% safe Ayurveda Medicines for migraine problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
This Migraine treatment package is for 30 days only, after 30 days DAD Ayurveda specialist will review the cases and recommend further treatment accordingly.
|Sino Care Nasal Drops
|Soak Sino-Care Nasal Drops in three spoons of milk, filter it with a thick cloth, and put 10-10 drops in it in the nose.
|Mix the whole medicine in 100 grams of old jaggery and then lick 1/2 teaspoon of the medicine mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of ginger juice and drink warm milk from above.
|Sumedha Brain Boost Tea
|Make a decoction twice a day in the morning and evening and drink it hot.
|Make a decoction of Live-Care and drink 30 ml thrice a day after meals.
|Ulcer Care Tea
|Drink 1/2 teaspoon cooked in a glass of milk once a day
Note: Instructions on a diet, diet, restrictions, method of use, and precautions are given on the packaging.
- Eat light, healthy, nutritious food, seasonal fresh fruits, and salads only.
- Drink plenty of water, and drink fresh homemade juices.
- Exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve the quality of your sleep.
- Reduce or avoid excessively spicy, salty, pickle, oily, or sweet food.
- Reduce your intake of excess tea, coffee, soft drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid addiction, if any.
In our formulation, we have used fresh herbs in the proper quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Made using highly concentrated pure and standardized fresh herbal
- Products formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda practitioners.
- No artificial colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents were added.
- Efficacy has been tested during clinical trials.
- In our clinical practice since 2002
- GMP certified and FSSAI, USFDA registered manufacturing unit.
- The product is manufactured at the KVIC Sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Government of India).
By Courier / Post / Speed Post
Within 3-7 days from the date of order, there may be a delay due to official holidays and bad weather.
You can buy it online by making payments through Bank Account, Net banking, debit card, or credit card.
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post / Delivery, DHL, or FedEx
For regular free health camp updates, please follow our Social Pages
Note: To Get Complete Instructions Kindly Call DAD Ayurveda Doctors At +917676808977 / +91 89506 45728 Mobile Number.