DAD Ayurveda Allergic Rhinitis treatment is Better
- Allergic rhinitis is a condition that causes nose and eye symptoms because of an allergic reaction to something that you breathe into your body.
- Allergic rhinitis can start at any age and often runs in families.
- There are many types of allergens that can trigger an allergic response, including plant pollen from grasses and trees, and dust.
- Having other types of allergies
- Suffering from eczema
- Having a family history
- Working in an environment that continuously exposes you to allergens.
Symptoms of allergic rhinitis usually begin within minutes of exposure to an allergen and may include:
- Itchy nose, eyes, and throat nose
- Runny nose and Stuffy
- Watery eyes Coughing
- Sore throat
- Eyelid swelling
- Fatigue or irritability
These symptoms are similar to those you may get with an upper respiratory infection but usually do not include a fever.
Allergic rhinitis can usually be diagnosed and treated without the need for tests. Your doctor will perform a physical exam and ask whether your symptoms vary by time of day or season.
Pollen counts tend to be high on warm, windy days and drop on cooler, rainy days. During pollen season, you should stay indoors in high-pollen days
You can sometimes prevent symptoms by avoiding the pollen you are allergic to.
Keep an eye on daily pollen counts by using any Weather app or website.
Sleep with the windows closed.
Scope of Ayurveda in Allergic Rhinitis
Ayurveda works on the principle “like cures like,” which means that the prescribed medicine can produce symptoms like the disease condition, and which helps in curing the condition.
Ayurveda follows an individualized treatment, where medications are prescribed after studying personal characteristics.
The following medicines are commonly indicated:
- DAD Sino-Care: It is the best Ayurvedic medicine for allergic rhinitis, especially for people with intense thirst. Also includes symptoms that indicate thin acrid nasal discharge, burning in the nose and throat, and a cold that gets worse at midnight.
- DAD Sino-Care Nasal Drop: Acrid discharge from the nose but plain discharge from the eyes is a common indication. Burning and itching of the nose get better in the open air.
- Sumedha Brain Boost Tea: This helps in cases where sneezing is the predominant symptom, or about rhinitis starts with sneezing. Other symptoms include dryness of the mouth, thin, and watery discharge from the nose, and a craving for salt.
- DAD Ulcer-Care: It is mostly used in cases with frequent sneezing but scanty nasal discharge. Also, indications are hay fever-like symptoms, frontal pain, and watery discharge from the eyes.
- DAD Live-Care: constant sneezing profuse nasal discharge and tearing from the eyes, especially worse in summer. The nose totally stopped up in cold dampness, and the headache from stoppage of nasal discharge.
Constitutional Ayurveda Treatment helps to modify the sensitive nature of the immune system of an allergic person so it gives a long-term cure, please consult Ayurvedic physicians for allergic rhinitis and Avoid Self-medication.
We treat ALLERGIC RHINITIS with Ayurvedic medicines without any diet restrictions.