Piles Treatment Pack | Eliminates Painful Bowel Movements, Bloating, and Constipation From the Root.
Piles also known as Hemorrhoids, are swellings that can occur in and around the back passage and anal canal. The anal canal is about four cm long and is the last part of the large intestine. The anus opens outwards towards the lower part of the canal called the anus. A small network of blood vessels is present in the lining of the anus. Sometimes these veins become wider or larger than their average width or swell. This inflammation of the veins and the overlaying of tissues in the anal canal can lead to one or more inflammations called piles.
Various Types of Piles:
- Grade 1 piles: a small swelling in the anal canal; this cannot be seen from outside the anus. It is the most common type of pile infecting people.
- Grade 2 piles: are observed by a larger swelling that can be seen while going to the toilet as they get slightly pushed out but get quickly sprung inside.
- Grade 3 piles: It is a large swelling or enlargement of the veins that hang out of the anus. The patient may feel one or more small, soft lumps (warts) hanging from the anus.
Causes of Piles:
- Constipation: The veins in and around the anus enlarge due to bowel movements and pressure on the toilet; this is a common reason for the development of hemorrhoids.
- Pregnancy: The development of hemorrhoids during pregnancy is common. The pressure of the baby lying in the rectum above the anus and hormonal changes during pregnancy also affects the nerves of the anus.
- Aging: With age, the tissue lining the anus weakens and becomes less supportive.
- Hereditary factors: Some people inherit the weakness of the walls of the veins in the anus.
Symptoms of Piles:
- Lump (wart) in or around the anus
- Bleeding during the bowel movement
- Leaking feces or slimy mucus discharge from the anus
- Feeling of constipation
- Burning sensation and pain or itching in the skin around the anus
- The feeling of discomfort and pain after bowel movement in external piles
DAD Ayurveda provides the best treatment of Piles Treatment Care naturally without any side effects. Our medical expert, DAD Ayurveda has developed 100% safe DAD Ayurveda medicines to cure Piles problems after long clinical trials and research work.
Ayurveda Treatment for Piles The Treatment Care package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our DAD Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.
|Use one spoon with warm milk twice a day
|Soak the whole medicine in 200 grams of water and put it in the anus with cotton wool after defecation every day.
|Make a decoction of Live-Care and drink 30 ml thrice a day after meals.
|Sumedha Brain Boost Tea
|Make a decoction twice a day in the morning and evening and drink it hot.
Note: Diet, restrictions, method of use, and instructions are given on the packaging.
- Eat well digestible light, healthy, nutritious food, seasonal fresh fruits, and salads.
- Drink plenty of water, and drink fresh homemade juices.
- Exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve the quality of your sleep.
- Reduce or avoid excessively spicy, salty, pickle, oily, and sweet food.
- Reduce your intake of excess tea, coffee, soft drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction, if any
In our formulation, we have used fresh herbs in the proper quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Made using highly concentrated pure and standardized fresh herbal
- Products formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda practitioners.
- No artificial colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents were added.
- Efficacy has been tested during clinical trials.
- In our clinical practice since 2002
- GMP certified and FSSAI, USFDA registered manufacturing unit.
- The product is manufactured at the KVIC Sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Government of India).
By Courier / Post / Speed Post
Within 3-7 days from the date of order, there may be a delay due to official holidays and bad weather.
You can buy it online by making payments through Bank Account, Net banking, debit card, or credit card.
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post / Delivery, DHL, or FedEx
For regular free health camp updates, please follow our Social Pages
Note: Please Contact DAD Ayurveda Doctor By WhatsApp or Call on +917676808977 to Get Complete Instructions.