Weight Loss Treatment Pack | Beneficial in Weight Loss & Body Detoxification
Weight Management Treatment
The definition of obesity varies depending on the point of view of the individual. Overweight and obesity indicate a condition where a person’s weight is more than his or her healthy body weight. It is a chronic condition defined by the buildup of excessive amounts of fat in the body.
A certain degree of body fat is necessary for energy storage, heat insulation, shock absorption, providing lubrication of joints, and other functions. Being one of the biggest concerns in all age groups today. Being overweight impairs health, from reproductive and respiratory function to memory and mood.
Today 4 out of every 10 people suffer from the problem of obesity or being overweight. Obesity is a major health problem in the United States, but the number of deaths due to obesity has not been strictly estimated.
Causes of Obesity:
The most common causes of Obesity are mentioned below:
- Unhealthy Dietary Habits.
- Excess intake of Alcohol.
- Lack of Physical Activity
- Hormonal or genetic problem
- Certain Medications
- Higher intake of sugary foods
- Weak immune system & metabolism
- Lack of sleep
A person who is obese or overweight has a higher risk of developing the serious health conditions mentioned below.
- Coronary heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Sleep apnea
- Infertility or irregular periods
Ayurveda describes obesity as Medha Roga. The problem of being overweight may be due to an actual increase in the fat component (Medha Dhatu), or a malfunction may cause it. According to Ayurveda, the human body is made up of seven Dhatus, Rasa, Rakta, Medha, Asthi, Marrow, and Shukra.
People who are obese or overweight have over-nourished Medha, and the rest of the Dhatu becomes malnourished, accumulating Kapha resulting in obstructed metabolism and obesity.
DAD Ayurveda, provide the best Weight Management treatment naturally without any side effects. DAD Ayurveda Our medical experts, after long clinical trials and research work, have developed 100% safe DAD Ayurveda Medicines to cure obesity after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
This Weight Management Treatment Package is for 30 days only, after 30 days DAD Ayurveda experts will review the case and recommend further treatment accordingly.
|Make a decoction thrice a day in the morning and evening and drink it hot.
|Make a decoction of Live-Care and drink 30 ml thrice a day after meals.
|Make a decoction twice a day in the morning and evening and drink it hot.
Note: Diet, restrictions, method of use, and instructions are given on the packaging.
- Eat well digestible light, healthy, nutritious food, seasonal fresh fruits, and salads.
- Drink plenty of water, and drink fresh homemade juices.
- Exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve the quality of your sleep.
- Reduce or avoid excessively spicy, salty, pickle, oily, and sweet food.
- Reduce your intake of excess tea, coffee, soft drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction, if any
In our formulation, we have used fresh herbs in the proper quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Made using highly concentrated pure and standardized fresh herbal
- Products formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda practitioners.
- No artificial colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents were added.
- Efficacy has been tested during clinical trials.
- In our clinical practice since 2002
- GMP certified and FSSAI, USFDA registered manufacturing unit.
- The product is manufactured at the KVIC Sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Government of India).
By Courier / Post / Speed Post
Within 3-7 days from the date of order, there may be a delay due to official holidays and bad weather.
You can buy it online by doing payments through Bank Account, Net banking, debit card, or credit card.
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post / Delivery, DHL, or FedEx
For regular free health camp updates, please follow our Social Pages
Note: Please Contact DAD Ayurveda Doctor By WhatsApp or Call on +917676808977 to Get Complete Instructions.