Diabetes is an autoimmune disease in which a person suffering from diabetes has high blood sugar either insufficient production of insulin in the body or the cells of the body stop responding to insulin.
Diabe-Care | Beneficial in blood sugar, excessive urination, frequent thirst, and fatigue
Diabetes Treatment Pack | Beneficial in blood sugar, excessive urination, frequent thirst, and fatigue
Diabetes is a chronic autoimmune disease in which the body is unable to use glucose properly, resulting in high blood sugar and high levels of sugar in the urine. Often referred to by doctors as diabetes mellitus, it is a group of metabolic diseases. High blood sugar occurs in a person’s body due to the pancreas not making or using insulin. Prolonged high blood glucose can damage the body and cause the failure of various organs and tissues; therefore, it is necessary to consult a doctor for the treatment of diabetes.
Types of Diabetes:
There are generally three types of diabetes which are given below
- Type 1 diabetes: Usually caused by an autoimmune reaction in which the body’s defense system attacks the cells responsible for making insulin. The body of people with type 1 diabetes does not produce insulin in small amounts or at all. People of any age group can be affected, but children or young adults are most commonly affected.
- Type 2 diabetes: called non-insulin-dependent diabetes, which mainly affects adults and is responsible for about 90% of diabetes cases. It is characterized by insulin resistance and insulin deficiency or both. Type 2 diabetes can occur at any age; Type 2 diabetes remains unknown for many years because it is diagnosed when a complication appears in routine blood or urine glucose. It is most of the time associated with obesity or being overweight, which causes insulin resistance and leads to high blood sugar. People with type 2 disease can manage their condition in the early stages through exercise and diet.
- Gestational Diabetes: Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes in which high blood sugar levels occur during pregnancy. Seen in 1 in 25 cases of pregnancies, it is associated with complications for both mother and baby. Gestational diabetes disappears after pregnancy, but women with gestational diabetes are at risk of developing type 2 diabetes at a later stage of life.
Causes of Diabetes:
- Consumption of Kapha dosha diet like wheat flour, sugar, fat, potato, and rice.
- Lack of Physical Exercise
- Mental Strain & Stress
- Sleeping excessively
- Obesity or Overweight
- Genetic Reasons
Symptoms of Diabetes:
The most common symptoms of Diabetes:
- urinating a lot, often at night
- They are very thirsty
- Lose weight without trying
- They are starving
- Have a blurry vision
- swelling, numbness, or tingling in the extremities
- Have dehydrated skin
DAD AYURVEDA, we provide an herbal Diabetes package to manage all types of Diabetes naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, DAD Ayurveda, has developed 100% safe Ayurveda Medicines for Diabetes treatment after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
Note: Diet, restrictions, method of use, and instructions are given on the packaging.
- Eat well digestible light, healthy, nutritious food, seasonal fresh fruits, and salads.
- Drink plenty of water, and drink fresh homemade juices.
- Exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve the quality of your sleep.
- Reduce or avoid excessively spicy, salty, pickle, oily, or sweet food.
- Reduce your intake of excess tea, coffee, soft drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction, if any
In our formulation, we have used fresh herbs in the proper quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Made using highly concentrated pure and standardized fresh herbal
- Products formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda practitioners.
- No artificial colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents were added.
- Efficacy has been tested during clinical trials.
- In our clinical practice since 2002
- GMP certified and FSSAI, USFDA registered manufacturing unit.
- The product is manufactured at the KVIC Sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Government of India).
By Courier / Post / Speed Post
Within 3-7 days from the date of order, there may be a delay due to official holidays and bad weather.
You can buy it online by making payments through Bank Account, Net banking, debit card, or credit card.
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post / Delivery, DHL, or FedEx
For regular free health camp updates, please follow our Social Pages